Handcrafted by the Sisters - Wooden Rosary
These rosaries are exceptionally durable because they are made with heavy-gauge wire and every bead is wire-wrapped making these rosaries virtually unbreakable.
- 8 mm wood beads
- Sacred Heart centerpiece
Choose a case:
- Black Jewelry Box
- Black Leather Pouch
Granted by His Holiness Pope St. Pius X to the Pius Union of the Pardon Crucifix, the aim of which is to obtain pardon of God to pardon one's neighbor.
- Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain 300 days' indulgence once a day.
- For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, 100 days' indulgence each time.
- Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence of seven years and seven quarantines: “Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.” “I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me.”
- Whoever, habitually devout to this crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a plenary indulgence on the following feasts: On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord, the Finding of the Holy Cross, the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, the Immaculate Conception, and the Seven Dolors of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Whoever at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a plenary indulgence.
Inscriptions on the back of the Pardon Crucifix: "Father, forgive them." "Behold this Heart which has so loved men."
User Reviews For Handcrafted by the Sisters - Wooden Rosary
Average Score: 5.0 / 5
Rosary of superb quality and craftsmanship.
"Thank you so much for this beautiful and well-made sacramental! It will be one I will have and use for many years to come. I find especially devotional the bas relief center Scapular medal and the highly indulgenced Pardon Crucifix. I can strongly recommend this rosary; would also make a beautiful and special gift! "
Paula Traverzo - Derby, Kansas
"Will be purchasing more of the same rosary."
Ordelia - Guam
A prized possession
"I purchased this rosary this past year. It is gorgeous! It is my most prized possession because it is now a third class relic of the Holy Family. My pastor blessed it and touched it to the relics of the cross, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and St. Joseph which we have at our parish. I will never part with it.
God bless you all for your efforts
Kenneth Cinpinski - Ray, Michigan