Advent - St. Andrew Novena Package with Opaque Red Chaplet
This novena is recited fifteen times a day from the Feast of St. Andrew, November 30th, until Christmas.
- Nativity picture
- Novena prayer
- 15 red sliding beads
- Pardon Crucifix and St. Andrew medal
- Handmade by the Sisters
Pardon Crucifix ~ Indulgences
Granted by His Holiness Pope St. Pius X to the Pius Union of the Pardon Crucifix, the aim of which is to obtain pardon of God to pardon one's neighbor.
- Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain 300 days' indulgence once a day.
- For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, 100 days' indulgence each time.
- Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence of seven years and seven quarantines: “Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.” “I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me.”
- Whoever, habitually devout to this crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a plenary indulgence on the following feasts: On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord, the Finding of the Holy Cross, the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, the Immaculate Conception, and the Seven Dolors of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Whoever at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a plenary indulgence.
Inscriptions on the back of the Pardon Crucifix: "Father, forgive them." "Behold this Heart which has so loved men."
User Reviews For Advent - St. Andrew Novena Package with Opaque Red Chaplet
Average Score: 5.0 / 5
"I have purchased a number of these chaplets in all colors for me and my family and for friends. This is a beautiful prayer and wonderful way to prepare for the Nativity of Our Saviour Jesus Christ. "
Saint Longinus - Long Island, NY