In this retreat we consider seven important events in the life of St. Joseph. His example, as described in these conferences, will inspire us to carry out faithfully and joyfully the duties of our state in life.
1) Go to Joseph - Mother Mary Bosco, F.M.
2) Saint Joseph, Our Guide to Heaven - Mother Mary Bosco, F.M.
3) Saint Joseph, Patron of a Happy - Father Paul Krug, C.S.P.V
4) The Practice of Trust and Detachment - Mother Mary Bosco, F.M.
5) Reparation and Abandonment to God's Will - Mother Mary Bosco, F.M.
6) Saint Joseph, A Model of Humility and Meekness - Bishop James Carroll, C.S.P.V
7) Saint Joseph, Watchful Defender of Christ - Bishop Joseph Santay, C.S.P.V
8) Saint Joseph, Mirror of Patience - Mother Mary Bosco, F.M.
9) Saint Joseph and Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary- Bishop Joseph Santay, C.S.P.V.
10) Persevering in Prayer and Resolution - Mother Mary Bosco, F.M.