The New Roman Missal - Father Lasance
by Rev. F. X. Lasance and Rev. Francis Augustine Walsh, O.S.B.
The Father Lasance New Roman Missal is one of the best traditional missals available. This missal includes the Tridentine Mass with complete Latin and English text for the Ordinary and Propers of the Mass.
- Imprimatur: Francis J. Spellman, D.D. - 1945
- 1800 pages; softcover
- Gold colored page edges
- Original 1945 reprint without revisions
- Additions were made according to Papal decrees dating from 1945 to the end of Pope Pius XII’s reign.
- Liturgical calendar
- General devotions
- Notes on the Ecclesiastical Year and the Sacred Liturgy
- Accounts of feasts and lives of the saints
Click here to view some sample pages.
User Reviews For The New Roman Missal - Father Lasance
Average Score: 5.0 / 5
Worth Every Penny
"Unlike a different Latin Missal I have that had most of the pages stuck together from the gold gilt & was hard to pull apart, this is NOT the case with the Father Lasance Missal. The paper is whiter and firmer than most bible pages & easy to read. My kind brother paid for this Missal for my Christmas present. The kind Nuns at Daughters of Mary Press must have shot it out of a canon, because I got it the very next day with regular USPS postage. It is over two inches wide, twice the width of my other Missal."
Tim Puckett - New Jersey