This inspiring prayer book, written by Rev. Pius Franciscus, contains a vast assortment of prayers, devotions, and instructions for Christian wives and mothers.
This inspiring prayer book, compiled by Rev. Pius Franciscus, contains a vast assortment of prayers, devotions, and instructions for Catholic wives and mothers. Throughout the pages of Mother Love the prayers and instructions are aimed at aiding a mother to develop her mind and heart according to Christian principles so that she may more easily draw her family to Christ.
- 684 pages
- Original 1926 reprint without revisions
- Imprimatur - +Patrick Cardinal Hayes, D.D. - 1925
- Familiar prayers and special devotions for Holy Mass, Communion and Confession
- Prayers for the various special needs of a Christian mother
- for a happy delivery
- to the Guardian Angels of her children
- to obtain a conversion for her child
- for her sick children
- and many more
- Prayers and novenas to the special patrons of mothers and wives such as Saints Monica and Elizabeth
- 175 pages of instructions for mothers on how to train their child throughout the stages of his/her life
Send Tell-A-Friend Message
User Reviews For Mother Love
No Reviews...Click the 'Add Review' tab to be the first one to review this item!